A. Barry Cole, CAI, AARE, CES
After graduating from Auction School in 1976, Barry spent the next several years working with other auctioneers and honing his skills. In 1984, he opened Cole Brothers Auction Company. His company merged with one of Southwest Virginia's largest commercial real estate firms in 1991, with Barry taking the reins of the Commercial Auction Division. In 1996, Barry founded A.B. Cole & Associates, a complete service auction company. Barry is also associated with Virginia-based auto auction companies, performing up to 3 auto auctions each week for the last 12 years.
Barry has been successfully auctioning everything from antiques to real estate and farm equipment for over 30 years.
During that time, he has earned a number of awards and honors:
- Appointed twice by Virginia Governors to the Virginia Auctioneers Regulatory Board
- Served on the National Auctioneers Real Estate Council
- President of the Virginia Auctioneers Association - 2001
- Awarded 1999 Auctioneer of the Year by the Virginia Auctioneers Association
- Virginia State Champion Auctioneer 1987-88
- Graduate Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI);
- Accrediated Auctioneer of Real Estate (AARE);
- Certified Auctioneer of Real Estate (CES)
OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"I was very pleased with his [Barry Cole] promptness, professionalism, and fairness. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking auctioneer services."
"On behalf of the school, I sincerely thank you for blessing Auction 2000 with your wealth of experience and knowledge. The auction truly could not have been a success were it not for you."
"Your professional approach to the auction business and valuable knowledge of the market has been a great asset for my clients. I know that your auctions increased the return many of them received for their personal property over other methods of sale."
A.B. Cole & Associates, Inc.
Auctioning...The Progressive Way to Sell Real Estate!
|2009 Holland Rd.
Suffolk, VA 23434