What Our Clients Have to Say
The Auction Advantage
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU AUCTION
You Set the Dates
Earn More Money
ALWAYS A WORRY-FREE PROCESS
Whether it’s the auction of commercial assets, multi-property real estate, or fine antiques, A.B. Cole has a proven track record of successful auctions for its clients.
We are committed to providing you a hassle-free experience from our initial consultation to the moment when we complete the auction process.
Developing friends as well as clients is our primary emphasis. Contact us today for a Free “no-obligation” consultation.
FIND OUT HOW AUCTIONING CAN WORK FOR YOU
In addition, because we set a specific day for the auction of your property, you won’t have to deal with the worries and hassles of a long, drawn-out selling process.
Commercial & Industrial
Meet the Team
A. BARRY COLE, CAI, AARE, CES
After graduating from Auction School in 1976, Barry spent the next several years working with other auctioneers and honing his skills.In 1984, he opened Cole Brothers Auction Company. His company merged with one of Southwest Virginia’s largest commercial real estate firms in 1991, with Barry taking the reins of the Commercial Auction Division.
In 1996, Barry founded A.B. Cole & Associates, a complete service auction company. Barry has been successfully auctioning everything from antiques to real estate and farm equipment for over 40 years.
Awards & Honors
- Appointed twice by Virginia Governors to the Virginia Auctioneers Regulatory Board
- Served on the National Auctioneers Real Estate Council
- President of the Virginia Auctioneers Association – 2001
- Awarded 1999 Auctioneer of the Year by the Virginia Auctioneers Association
- Virginia State Champion Auctioneer 1987-88
- Graduate Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI)
- Accrediated Auctioneer of Real Estate (AARE)
- Certified Auctioneer of Real Estate (CES)
- Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA)
- United Country Master Auctioneer (UCMA)